Sunday, April 13, 2014

God wants me to remember..

Read Matthew chapter 8 for reference.

There are three things that I realized again in this chapter, or maybe it's much appropriate to say that I was reminded again through reading this chapter.

And here are these three things that God wants me to remember:

1. God is a healer of all kinds of disease but faith plays a vital part in this. Without faith, you cannot experience full blast of blessing and healing. Don't ask me why yet, because as of now, I've been asking the same question. Don't get me wrong here, I believe that God is a healer and that He is a Mighty God who loves us so much that's why it made me wonder why he requires faith in order for us to be healed, given the fact that He is a God who does not depend on what men can do, but with His willingness to do so.

All I can say now is that I have faith in Him, not because He requires me to have but because it becomes so natural as I walk my path with Him; with His greatness; and with His love. And maybe that's the answer: faith is a product of your relationship with God and without a relationship with God surely you wont come to Him and ask for a healing. Therefore, God wants us to know Him and experience how great He is.

2. When we know that God is the God who is in control, then there's nothing to worry about, no matter what you are facing right now.

3. Pigs aren't really good to eat. Therefore, I should avoid eating it. :)
Thank You God! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment