Friday, November 20, 2015

With Cause



22 Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.

23 And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord God.

-Ezekiel 14:22-23


These verses remind me that if we are allowing God to lead our lives, He surely is directing our lives, and He knows what He's doing very well.

These verses gives me strength to hold on unto God no matter what is happening. He does not do things without a cause and that is more than enough for me to keep holding on unto Him. And besides He holds me so dear too.

Thank you Lord for the cause You are doing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment