Monday, May 4, 2020

Bible Verse Photo Blog (Eighth Entry)

(Since I've been challenged by a friend to post inspirational Bible Verse for 14 Days, I decided to indulge deep into God's Word I'd be sharing and post it here. Here is my 8th entry.)

"Sapagka't akong Panginoon mong Dios, ay hahawak ng iyong kanang kamay, na magsasabi sa iyo, Huwag kang matakot; aking tutulungan ka."
Isaias 41:13

"For I, Jehovah your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, Do not fear; I will help you." 
Isaiah 41:13



DO NOT FEAR

I've been told that based on study there are 360+ DO NOT FEAR phrases in the verses of the Bible. Enough for our everyday lives for a whole year. It signifies that we have something to hold on to everyday against fear. When fear crept in, we can rely on God's Word and promises that there is nothing to fear. 

The verse above doea not only say to NOT FEAR, i love the words that follow it -- I WILL HELP YOU. And that is very comforting words to someone who has been experiencing panic attack or anxiety. It gives reassurance and a reminder that God's help will come there is nothing to worry about. 

I pray that you take a hold of this God's promise whenever you are in fear. God bless. Shalom. 

See you again on my next entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment