Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Bible Verse Photo Blog (Sixth Entry)

(Since I've been challenged by a friend to post inspirational Bible Verse for 14 Days, I decided to indulge deep into God's Word I'd be sharing and post it here. Here is my sixth entry.)

"Ang kalangitan ay nagpapahayag ng kaluwalhatian ng Dios; at ipinakikilala ng kalawakan ang gawa ng kaniyang kamay."
(Mga Awit 19:1)

"To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork."
(Psalms 19:1)



MAJESTIC ARTWORK

What do you feel when you look at the sky? I hope we all feel the same way when looking at it. I hope the blue sky and bright clouds give you hope too; i hope it brightens and cheers you up too; I hope the nightsky keeps you awestruck of its beauty; i hope it gives you inspiration. 

I guess, because I can only guess, that God made it with the thought of making us in awe of His creation. So that with His majestic creation we can feel a little more okay. Making us feel His majesty and love through His creativity. To make it harder to disproof His existence. 

And how can you not believe that heaven and earth is God's creation when the creations themselves are declaring naturally that Someone made them. And oh, how Creative that Higher Being is. It's too obvious with His work. And you, too, is His work of art. 

Have a look at the sky. Shalom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment