Saturday, April 18, 2020

Bible Verse Photo Blog (Third Entry)

(Since I've been challenged by a friend to post inspirational Bible Verse for 14 Days, I decided to indulge deep into God's Word I'd be sharing and post it here. Here is my third entry.)

"26 Ang aking laman at ang aking puso ay nanglulupaypay: nguni't ang Dios ay kalakasan ng aking puso, at bahagi ko magpakailan man." Awit 73:26

"26 My flesh and my heart fail; [but] God [is] the strength of my heart, and my part forever." Psalm 73:26



FOREVER FAITHFUL


It's my third entry and still the verse is from the book of Psalms. The book of Psalms contains more encouraging verse than most of the book in the Bible. So if you're feeling low, which is inevitable in life, I suggest you read Psalms. I got this suggestion from my man and it sure helps. 

The verse above also reminds us hat God is faithful -- that forever is real with him. That when He saya forever, He means it. He has been proving it from the biggining and up to now and the coming days, he will. 

We may fail, and He knows we will but when we are His, our strengths renew. Only because of Him; His mercy and grace and love keeps us going. And whatever it is you're going through, I hope you find Him in the midst of it and strengthens you. Call unto Him. 

See you on my next photo blog. Shalom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment